We are committed to high recruitment standards and continually striving for excellence. Our Recruitment Specialists follow a rigid and strict recruitment process that meets the NHS Employment Check Standards and National Agency Framework Agreements. Our recruitment team ensures that all our healthcare staff are fully-screened and compliant.
- Fully complete our application form, with full details of career history and qualifications
- Have face-to-face interview to verify documents, assess suitability and confirm language ability
- Undergo an enhanced DBS check
- NMC pin for registered nurses
- Mandatory training, as per the Skills for Health UKCSTF
- Evidence of all relevant vaccinations to gain a FTW Certificate
- Have at least 2 references – including most recent employer obtained
(These vary depending on profession.)
Registered Nurses: NMC Pin number, Statement of Entry, Higher education Nursing Diploma or degree
Specialist Nurses: Certificate of training relevant to their area of expertise
Healthcare Assistants: QCF qualification in Health & Social Care.
Passports & eligibility to work
- Valid Passport or Birth Certificate & Driving license for British Citizens
- For Non-European Union Citizens, you must present evidence of entitlement to work as described by UK Borders & Immigration Agency
- Proof of address x2 i.e. bank statement, utility bill etc (must be no more than 3 months old)
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Passport sized photographs x2
Proof of immunisation confirming immunity to the following:
- Hepatitis B.
- Tuberculosis/BCG (Scar verification only)
Those who wish to work in Exposure Prone units must also provide blood test results for:
- Hepatitis C
All candidates will undergo an Occupational Health Screening with our Occupational Health Advisor, to prepare a Fitness to Work Certificate.
We only accept valid training certificates as proof of training before working with us. Should this not be possible, we provide in-house training in most mandatory training that is Skills for Health aligned. Please note: You will not be placed in work until you are fully complaint.